We are looking to expand our team and welcome aboard qualified candidates for the following positions:
Full Time Sales Associate
Candidate will assist customers, handle and sell firearms and firearm accessories, and assist with general cleaning. A motivated and dependable candidate with one year previous sales and customer service experience is preferred. Firearm experience and knowledge is a plus. Position requires flexible hours including evenings and weekends and reliable transportation.
We are looking for retail cashiers who enjoys working with the public and has a friendly, outgoing personality. As a team-oriented company, we seek an individual who can be flexible with work hours, evening and weekends most preferred. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and displays a positive attitude while interacting with customers and employees. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Job Duties Include:
- Operate registers, scanners, scales and credit card/debit card terminals.
- Maintain appearance of pro shop and product displays.
- Handle firearms for rental purposes.
- Previous experience in a retail store or as a cashier required.
- Must be available nights and/or weekends.
- Must be over the age of 21.
- High School graduate.